Strawberry Breakfast Trifle
The stunning appearance of this trifle is always a winner at my breakfast table. It is such a change from the usual breakfast options. I love the fact that it comes together in minutes and tastes amazing . Any type of soft white bread (crusts removed) can be used in the recipe. The trifles can be assembled in large wine glass or small trifle cups.
- 8 cups Bread , cut into 1/2 inch cubes
- 4 ounces Cream cheese, room temperature
- 6 Tablespoons Bonne Maman Strawberry Preserves
- 1 cup Heavy whipping cream
- 2 teaspoons Lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla extract
- 8 Strawberries, sliced
- Have 4 glass serving dishes ready.
- In the bowl of your electric mixer, or with a hand mixer, whip the cream cheese, Bonne Maman Strawberry Preserves, cream, lemon juice and vanilla extract until soft peaks form.
- To assemble: In the bottom of a glass dish place 1 cup of the cubed bread. Spoon 1/4 cup of the strawberry cream over the bread. Arrange few sliced strawberries on top.Repeat layer again.
- Repeat process for the remaining 3 dishes.
- Cover and refrigerate 1-2 hours before serving for flavors to mingle.