Very Berry Breakfast Smoothie
I love picking berries during summer months and freeze as much as I can for winter. My husband and I have this berry smoothie several times a month for breakfast.
- 1 cup Hibiscus tea (brewed and cooled)
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 1 1/2 cups Greek vanilla flavored yogurt
- 1 banana
- 1/2 cup walnuts
- 2 cups frozen raspberries plus 5-6 berries for garnish
- 2 cups frozen strawberries
- Combine all ingredients in a blender and puree until smooth. Makes 5-6 servings. Garnish with raspberries.