A perfect addition to savory or sweet dishes, Greek yogurt is a versatile ingredient that is nutritious too! According to CCC member, Sonali, and creator of the blog Foodie Physician, it has a winning edge over regular yogurt as it has “more protein combined with less sugar and sodium.” Check out some of our favorite recipes from CCC bloggers!
1. Learn how to make your own Greek yogurt from this CCC pro! Homemade Greek Yogurt with Fig Chips from California Greek Girl
2. A bright dip perfect for any party. Yogurt Cilantro Lime Dressing from Coco Cooks
3. Za’tar, a Middle Eastern spice blend, and yogurt add a flavorful crust to the cauliflower. Whole Roasted Cauliflower with Za’tar Crust from Decadently Fit
4. Spice up your flatbread! Try this simple to make and flavorful flatbread. Larb Flatbreads with Yogurt Cream Sauce from Have Yourself a Time
5. In this recipe, try a different protein to mix things up. We like lamb, turkey and veggies-only even! Tandoori Spiced Chicken from Peaceful Cooking
6. The perfect muffins to indulge in. Blueberry Greek Yogurt Muffins from Sugar Mama Cooks
Are you a Cooking Contest Central member and want to participate in our next recipe round-up? We are currently seeking ideas for whole grain recipes and would love to hear from you. Send us a link to the recipe and you could be a part of our next list!