Broccoli Cheddar Egg Cups
This is a great, quick recipe that can be used as a meal or snack and that can be eaten hot or cold. It is a protein and fiber powerhouse.
- Broccoli Cheddar Egg Cups
- 1 T butter
- 1/3 cup diced onion
- 1 1/2 cups Mann's broccoli coleslaw
- 12 eggs
- 4 oz shredded cheddar
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp freshly ground pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees, spray 12 cup muffin tin thoroughly with non-stick cooking spray.
- In a medium sauté pan, melt 1 T butter over medium heat. Add onion and sauté until soft about 5 minutes.
- Add Mann's broccoli slaw and cook until tender 1-2 minutes more. Meanwhile, crack 12 eggs into a large bowl and whisk until fully blended, add cheddar, salt and pepper.
- Remove veggies from the stove and stir into egg mixture.
- Divide egg mixture evenly between 12 muffin cups and bake 20-25 minutes.
- Let rest 5 minutes and run a knife around edges to pop out of the pan. Serve room or cool and store in the refrigerator to reheat or eat cold.