Cheesy Cubano Pull Apart Bread
Posted in: Main Dishes, Holidays, Breads, Appetizers Tagged: HolidayRecipeContest, Mustard, pulled pork, ham, bread, pull apart, Holiday, Appetizer, Maille Mustard
Who doesn’t love cheesy bread? This Cubano pull apart bread is perfect for a holiday party or brunch and can even be made ahead. Enjoy!
- 1 round loaf sweet Hawaiian style bread
- 1/4 cup minced red onion
- 1/4 cup chopped dill pickle
- 8 ounces shredded swiss cheese, divided
- 4 ounces honey ham, diced
- 4 ounces shredded pork, diced
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- 2 Tablespoons Maille whole grain
- 1 Tablespoon Maille Dijon Originale
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Place the loaf of bread on a foil lined cookie sheet and cut a cross-hatch pattern into the top of the bread by slicing ½-inch grid lines with a serrated knife, stopping about ¼-inch from the bottom so that it stays together, and then wrap the bottom with the foil to hold it up.
- In a small mixing bowl stir together the onion, pickle, 6 ounces of the cheese, ham and pork. Gently spoon the cheese mixture in between all the cuts of bread.
- In a small mixing bowl whisk together the butter and mustards. Drizzle the mixture evenly over the bread and top with remaining shredded cheese.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes and serve immediately.