“Knish Me” Corned Beef Potato Salad with Dijonnaise Dressing
Born and raised in New York, one of my favorite deli lunch selections was a corned beef sandwich with mustard and knish, split with mustard. This celebrates these favorites in a delicious potato salad featuring Maille’s Originalle Dijon Mustard. Living in Florida, knishes are not well known and difficult to find in certain areas. I hope this will encourage our supermarkets to carry our well loved knishes.
- 1/8 cup sour cream
- 1/8 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons Maille Dijon Originalle Mustard
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon white balsamic vinegar
- 4 tablespoons chopped fresh chives
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 ounces deli corned beef, diced
- 3 potato knishes, cooked and cooled to room temperature, cut into bite size pieces*
- In a medium bowl whisk sour cream, mayonnaise, Maille Dijon Originalle Mustard, sugar, vinegar, chives and pepper until well blended.
- Fold in the corned beef and potato knish pieces until well distributed.
- Chill for 30-60 minutes before serving. Enjoy!