Roasted Sweet Potato and Broccoli Slaw Salad
This recipe is in the “toss” category of the Mann’s Broccoli Slaw contest.
- 3 cups sweet potato, peeled, cut in 1-inch pieces
- 3 carrots, peeled, cut in 1-inch pieces
- 1 small sweet onion, cut in 1-inch pieces
- 1 tablespoon, plus 2 teaspoons olive oil, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt, divided
- 2 cups Mann's Broccoli Slaw
- 1/2 cup chopped, toasted pecans
- 1 cup baby arugala
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons Dijon Mustard
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1/2 teaspoon Sriracha Sauce
- 4 tablespoons crumbled Feta Cheese
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Line baking sheet with parchment paper or non-stick foil. Add chopped sweet potatoes, carrots and onion to large bowl and toss with 2 teaspoons olive oil, cumin and 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt. Spread on prepared baking sheet and roast 40 minutes, stirring every 10. Remove from oven and let cool.
- Prepare dressing: To small bowl add remaining 1 tablespoon olive oil, lemon juice, Dijon Mustard, honey, Sriracha Sauce and 1/4 teaspoon salt. Whisk dressing and set aside.
- To assemble salad, add cooled roasted vegetables, Broccoli Slaw, arugula and toasted pecans to large salad bowl. Toss with dressing and garnish with crumbled Feta and chopped parsley