Spinach and Artichoke Baked Eggs
This recipe for “Spinach and Artichoke Baked Eggs” is sure to be a hit with guests visiting for weekend brunch!
- 1-1/2 cup frozen spinach artichoke dip, thawed
- 1 tablespoon Bonne Maman Red currant Jelly
- 4 teaspoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 cup baby spinach leaves
- 1 teaspoon balsamic vinegar
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray 4 twelve-ounce ramekins with non-stick cooking spray. Divide artichoke dip evenly between the, making a slight depression in the center. Place equal amounts or jelly into each depression, then break an egg into each. Sprinkle with salt and pepper, then with the Parmesan cheese.
- Place ramekins in oven, and bake until the egg white is set but the yolk is still runny, about 16 minutes. Remove from oven.
- Dress spinach leaves with balsamic vinegar, and arrange a few leaves on top of each ramekin. Serve immediately.
Baking time may be adjusted for individual taste in egg doneness. Also, a few red currents may be added to the spinach leaves if they are available.