Vanilla Spice Carrot Cake Latte Bowls
This is the perfect decadent, refreshing and quick and easy to prepare dessert! Have your carrot cake and coffee and eat it too!
- Latte bowls
- 128 ml jar pureed carrots ( baby food) or substitute 1/2 cup cooked and pureed carrots
- 4 Tablespoons brown sugar
- 8 oz. block-style cream cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 cup brewed strong vanilla coffee
- 1/4 cup vanilla almond milk
- 6 vanilla cupcakes (store-bought or homemade)
- 1/4 cup toffee bits
- 6 waffle bowls
- 1/3 cup Whipped cream
- Cinnamon sprinkles (about 1 teaspoon)
- 6 cinnamon sticks
- With an electric mixer, beat softened cream cheese, nutmeg, cinnamon, carrots, vanilla and brown sugar together until smooth.
- Beat in vanilla coffee and almond milk.
- Break vanilla cupcakes into chunks (about ¼ inch)
- With a large spoon, blend in toffee bits, and vanilla cupcakes pieces.
- Pour into a waffle bowl and freeze for at least 6 -8 hours (or leave overnight if it's more convenient).
- Garnish with a dollop of whipped cream , a cinnamon stick and a sprinkle of cinnamon. Serve cold.