Zucchini Fritters with Dill Sour Cream
These “Zucchini Fritters with Dill Sour Cream” are a delicious savory pancake perfect for any meal!
- Zucchini Fritters
- 3 medium zucchini (about 1 pound) grated
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 clove garlic, pressed
- 2 large eggs, beaten
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- Dill Sour Cream
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 1 Tablespoon chopped fresh dill
- In a large bowl, combine zucchini, salt, flour, Parmesan, garlic and egg; season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium high heat. Using a 1/3 cup measure, scoop batter for each fritter, flattening into a circle, and cook until the underside is nicely golden brown, about 2 minutes. Flip and cook on the other side, about 1-2 minutes longer.
- In a small bowl, combine dill and sour cream. Serve with zucchini fritters