Sizzlin’ Spicy Scampi Pizza
Mama Mary’s Gourmet Pizza Crust Recipe Contest Grand Prize Winner 1997
- 1 12-inch Mama Mary's Gourmet Pizza Crust
- 3 Tablespoon extra virgin olive oil, divided
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 10 oz. uncooked medium-large shrimp, peeled, devined
- 1 1/2 Tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 2 large plum tomatoes, seeded, chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped green onion
- 2 Tablespoons snipped fresh chives
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
- 1/3 cup Boursin or herbed/garlic cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan
- 2 teaspoons crushed red pepper flakes
- Heat oven to 450 degrees F. Heat 2 Tablespoons oil in large non-stick skillet over medium-high heat. Add garlic and stir 30 seconds. Add shrimp and sauté 1 minute. Add lemon juice and cook until shrimp are pink and cooked through. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl, mix tomatoes, green onion and 1 Tablespoon chives. Add remaining oil; season with salt and pepper. Spread boursin evenly over crust. Spoon tomato mixture over cheese. Top with cooked shrimp. Sprinkle with cheeses and red pepper flakes.
- Bake 10-12 minutes or until cheeses are melted. Scatter with remaining 1 Tablespoon chives on top.