Asian Broccoli Slaw WonTon Soup
Asian Broccoli Slaw WonTon Soup is a slow cooker recipe that preps quickly.
- 1-32 ounce carton chicken broth
- 2 cup Mann's broccoli slaw
- 4 scallions, finely chopped, divided
- 1 ½ teaspoons Asian 5 spice
- 1 inch knob fresh ginger, grated
- 2/3 cup fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 12 ounces small chicken wontons (fresh or frozen)
- Place all ingredients in slow cooker except wontons. Cook 4-6 hours on low or 2-3 on high.
- Add wontons and cook another 30 minutes. To serve place in bowl.
Easy, and great tasting. A wonderful warm soup on a cool evening.