Blueberry Mint Rum Cocktail
With fresh blueberries and mint in this recipe, it’s a big dose of refreshment on a warm day.
- 10 mint leaves and 1 sprig for garnish
- 10 blueberries divided
- 4 ounces blueberry juice cocktail
- 1-1/2 ounces light rum
- 4 ounces zero calorie tonic water
- In a cocktail shaker, muddle the mint leaves and 5 blueberries. Add the 4 ounces of blueberry juice cocktail, 1-1/2 ounces light rum and shake vigorously.
- Strain contents of cocktail shaker into a 16 ounce glass filled with ice. Drop in the other 5 blueberries and top with 4 ounces zero calorie tonic water.
- Garnish with a sprig of mint and serve with a straw.