Homemade Cherry Coke Cuba Libre
Posted in: Beverages Tagged: cocktailrecipecontest, Cuba Libre, Cherry Coke, coke, rum, cherry, lime
If you love rum and coke with a twist of lime, you will love this Homemade Cherry Coke Cuba Libre!
- 6 fresh sweet cherries, pitted
- 2 ounces rum
- 1 lime
- 8 ounces ice cold Coca-Cola (regular or diet)
- Garnish: cherry or lime quarter
- Place the pitted cherries in a small glass and add the rum.
- Cut the lime in half and zest half into the glass. Add juice of 1/4 slice of lime.
- Mash with a fork or spoon.
- Pour through a fine strainer into the serving glass.
- Fill with the cola.