Chicken and Broccoli Slaw Salad with Toasted Almonds
My family loves chicken salad and this recipe was developed a way to incorporate more veggies into our diets. I also included some toasted almonds and golden raisins for a bit of crunch and sweetness. Enjoy!!
- For the Salad
- 1 1/2 cups Mann's Broccoli Cole Slaw
- 2 cups shredded cooked chicken
- 1/3 cup diced red onion
- 1/3 cup golden raisins
- 1/2 cup slivered almonds, toasted
- For the dressing
- 1/4 cup mayo
- 1/3 cup plain yogurt
- 2 tsp dijon mustard
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- 1/2 tsp freshly ground pepper
- Combine all salad ingredients in a large bowl. Set aside.
- Combine all ingredients for the dressing and toss with salad ingredients. Refrigerate for one hour (or overnight) to allow flavors to meld.