This is a quick and healthy snack. You can make a small batch or double and triple it for a party or game day. Sometimes I even add some dried cranberries.
- 1/4 cup white popcorn, unpopped
- 1 teaspoon confections powered sugar
- 2 teaspoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- Sift confections sugar, cocoa powder and granulated sugar into a small bowl and set aside.
- Pop popcorn using no oil or butter.
- Transfer the hot popcorn into a large bowl or container that has a lid.
- Sprinkle the cocoa mixture over popcorn and cover with lid.
- Shake for about 1 minute or until popcorn is evenly coated. Enjoy!