Good Health Power Energy Balls
This entry is for Mann’s recipe contest in the Boost category.
- 4 oz. pitted dates
- 4 oz. unsalted raw cashews
- 1/4 teaspoon ground turmeric
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 2 cups Mann’s Broccoli Cole Slaw
- Place dates, cashews, turmeric, ginger and honey into a food processor.
- Process until very small crumbles form.
- Add Mann’s Broccoli coleslaw and process until slaw is chopped and incorporated.
- Form small 1-inch balls.
- Serve and store leftovers in refrigerator.
This recipe is easy to make and delicious. Store the balls in the refrigerator and you will have a healthy snack anytime you crave something sweet. Indulge without guilt.