Fruity Pebbles Apple and Peanut Butter Stackers
Get excited about snack time! These “Apple and Peanut Butter Stackers” are garnished with colorful Fruity Pebbles cereal.
- 2 tart green apples (such as Granny Smith)
- 4 Tablespoons chunky peanut butter
- 8 teaspoons Fruity Pebbles cereal
- 2 teaspoons unsweetened shredded coconut
- Core apples. Cut each apple crosswise into four, 1/2 inch slices. Spread 1 tablespoon peanut butter over 4 of the slices; sprinkle each with 2 teaspoons of cereal and 1/2 teaspoon of coconut. Top with remaining apple slices.