Fruity Pebbles Milk Punch
This bourbon-spiked milk punch is made with Fruity Pebbles cereal milk!
- Milk Punch:
- 1/2 cup Fruity Pebbles Cereal
- 1 cup whole milk
- 2 ounces bourbon
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Ice cubes
- Whipped cream
- Fruity Pebbles cereal
- Combine Fruity Pebbles and milk in a cereal bowl. Allow to sit for 30 minutes. Strain out milk and discard cereal.
- In a cocktail shaker, combine the Fruity Pebbles cereal milk, bourbon and vanilla extract with 3 ice cubes, and shake until frothy, about 30 seconds.
- Strain into a double-old fashioned glass filled with ice. Garnish with a dollop of whipped cream, a dusting of nutmeg and sprinkle of cereal.