Mann’s Confetti Broccoli Slaw Mac Salad
This is a sweet and tangy combination of slaw and macaroni salad has the added goodness of Mann’s Broccoli Slaw. The finished dish is colorful, creamy and crunchy ….. a refreshing twist on the traditional summer salads.
- 1 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 6 tablespoons sugar
- 3 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 3 tablespoons fresh squeezed lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon celery seed
- (or use 1 1/2 cups prepared cole slaw dressing (from a refrigerated 25 ounce jar)
- 8 ounces elbow macaroni, cooked al dente as directed on package, drained
- 1/2 cup frozen peas, thawed
- 2 cups Mann's Broccoli Slaw
- 1/2 cup diced red bell pepper
- 1/2 cup diced sweet onion
- 2 stalks celery, sliced
- 3 hard cooked eggs, roughly chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- In a medium size bowl, combine the mayonnaise, sugar, vinegar, lemon juice and celery seed. Mix well and set aside.
- In a large bowl, place the cooked macaroni, peas, Mann's Broccoli Slaw, red pepper, onion, celery, hard cooked eggs, salt and pepper. Toss to combine ingredients.
- Pour dressing over all and toss to coat.
- Cover and refrigerate at least 2 hours.