Warm Bacon and Broccoli Slaw with Apples
This is a flavorful side slaw that’s easy to prepare but everyone will think you fussed.
- 4 slices bacon, diced
- 1/4 cup vinegar
- 1/2 red onion, sliced thin
- 1 package Mann's Broccoli Cole Slaw
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1/4 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- 1 granny smith apple, cored and sliced thin
- Cook bacon in a large skillet until crisp; add vinegar and heat until simmering.
- Add onion and broccoli cole slaw; toss and heat for minutes.
- Sprinkle with sugar, salt, pepper and toss.
- Add apple slices when ready to serve and toss.