Roasty Toasty Broccoli and Cheese Dip
Easy, cheesy and oh so pleasing! Make this dish in minutes and impress your friends.
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 3/4 cup Mann's Broccoli Cole Slaw
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 cup cubed pepper jack cheese
- Bread and crackers for serving
- Preheat oven broiler on high and move rack within 6 inches of the heat source or as close as you can.
- Using a small cast iron skillet (I used a mini 5 inch) or other small stovetop/oven safe dish, sauté garlic and slaw in oil over low heat for around four minutes or until tender.
- Turn off heat and stir in Worcestershire sauce and one teaspoon of lemon juice.
- Add cheese and roughly combine all ingredients.
- Broil for roughly four minutes or until bubbly and golden!