Electric Screwdriver Recipe
Posted in: Beverages Tagged: orange, lime, cocktailrecipecontest, vodka, orange juice, orangecello, screwdriver
Brighten up your next brunch with this electric screwdriver recipe!
- 2 ounces fresh orange juice
- 1-1/2 ounce white rum
- 1/2 ounce orangecello
- 1 teaspoon fresh lime juice
- 3 dashes blood orange bitters
- orange sugar crystals, to rim
- Whole orange slice , garnish
- Whole lime slice, to garnish
- Rim a glass with lime and crush into orange sugar crystals. Refrigerate for 10 minutes.
- Fill a cocktail shaker half way with ice. Pour in orange juice, rum, orangecello and lime juice. Shake until well blended, then transfer to the prepared glass. Top cocktail with a few dashes of blood orange bitters and garnish with whole orange and lime slices.