Slow Cooker Ropa Vieja
This easy shredded beef recipe is great inside a tortilla or on top of a salad!
- 2 lbs Flank Steak
- 2 Red Bell Peppers, seeded and sliced
- 1 Large Red Onion, sliced
- 1 Tube Gourmet Garden Cilantro
- 2 Tablespoons Gourmet Garden Garlic
- 2 Tablespoons Gourmet Garden Chili Pepper
- 1 (15 Oz) Can Diced Tomatoes
- 1/2 cup Red Wine Vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon Ground Black Pepper
- 1 Tablespoon Ground Cumin
- Add all ingredients into the slow cooker and set to high for 4-6 hours. When the meat is done, remove from the slow cooker and shred. Return the meat to the slow cooker and coat with sauce. Serve with a salad or tortillas.