Smokehouse Cranberry Broccoli Slaw
This Smokehouse Cranberry Slaw is full of flavor and crunch, reminiscent of a visit to New England in the fall.
- 1 (12 oz) bag Mann’s Broccoli Cole Slaw
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1-teaspoon kosher salt
- ½ teaspoon celery seed
- ¼ teaspoon ground black peppe
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons real maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 cup shredded smoked cheddar or gouda cheese
- 4 slices cooked and crumbled apple wood smoked bacon
- ½ cup dried sweetened cranberries
- ½ cup diced crisp apple
- In large bowl, toss broccoli slaw, green onions, sugar, salt, celery seed and pepper; let stand 15 minutes.
- In small bowl, whisk mayonnaise, maple syrup and vinegar until blended; add to slaw mixture and toss well to coat.
- Stir in cheese, bacon, cranberries and apple.