Snappy Broccoli Cole Slaw with Strawberries, Almonds, and Basil
TOSS Broccoli Cole Slaw, sugar snap peas, almonds, green onions, strawberries and basil in a sweet and spicy Maple Lime Sriracha Vinaigrette, and you have a quick, vibrant, and tasty broccoli cole slaw that will wow your friends and guests! Deliciously Healthy, Creatively Crafted!
- Maple Lime Sriracha Vinaigrette
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 2 teaspoons lime zest
- 1/4 cup fresh limejuice
- 1 tablespoon avocado oil or salad oil of choice
- 1 teaspoon sriracha sauce
- 1 teaspoon tamari sauce
- Broccoli Cole Slaw
- 4 cups Mann’s Broccoli Cole Slaw®
- 1 cup 3 cups Mann’s Sugar Snap Peas®, cut bite size
- 1/3 cup less salt roasted almonds, chopped
- 1 green onion, chopped
- 1/3 cup loose pack basil, chiffonade plus small leaves for garnish
- pink sea salt and fresh ground black pepper
- 1 1/2 cup strawberries, sliced
- VINAIGRETTE: In large salad bowl, whisk maple syrup, lime zest, limejuice, olive oil, sriracha and tamari.
- COLE SLAW: Top vinaigrette with Broccoli Cole Slaw, snap peas, almonds, green onion, and basil; gently toss. Add salt and pepper to taste. Fold in strawberries and garnish with basil leaves. Serve immediately, or refrigerate for up to 30 minutes.