Big Apple Bourbon Cocktail
Posted in: Beverages Tagged: Apple, bourbon, balsamic vinegar, cocktailrecipecontest, cinnamon, apple juice, brandy
A drink made for New York! This Big Apple bourbon cocktail has apple brandy, apple juice, and red apple balsamic vinegar.
- 2-1/2 ounces organic apple juice
- 1-1/2 ounce Kentucky bourbon
- 1/2 ounce Calvados (apple brandy)
- 1 teaspoon red apple balsamic vinegar
- fresh mint
- thin apple slice, to garnish
- cinnamon sugar, for rim
- Rim glass with a small amount of red apple balsamic vinegar and dip into cinnamon sugar. Place in refrigerator and chill for 10 minutes.
- Fill a cocktail shaker halfway with ice and add apple juice, bourbon, calvados, balsamic vinegar and fresh mint. Shake to blend well, then strain into prepared glass that has been filled with crushed ice. Garnish with fresh mint and an apple slice.