Elderflower and Mint Martini
Posted in: Beverages Tagged: cocktailrecipecontest, vodka, Meyer lemon, elderflower, green tea, mint
A light and refreshing summer cocktail! This mint martini incorporates elderflower liqueur and fresh Meyer lemon juice
- 2 ounces unsweetened green tea
- 1-1/2 ounces premium vodka
- 1/2 ounce elderflower liqueur
- 1 teaspoon fresh Meyer lemon juice
- dried mint and sugar to coat rim of cocktail glass
- Prepare the mint sugar rim. Stir together the sugar and dried mint and sprinkle onto a plate. Moisten rim of martini glass with lemon and lightly crush rim into mint and sugar mixture to coat rim of glass. Place in freezer for 5 minutes before using.
- Place all ingredients in a cocktail shaker filled half way with ice. Shake until well blended, then strain into prepared martini glass. Garnish with fresh mint, if desired.