Holiday Ham & Honey Dijon Pinwheels
This delicious holiday appetizer will be devoured by your party guests. Cheesy ham & honey Dijon pinwheels are easy, fun to make, and look absolutely as delicious as they taste! How can you go wrong with ham, cheese, and honey Dijon wrapped in a delicious crescent roll?
- For the crust
- One can of your favorite crescent rolls
- 1 pound your favorite ham deli meat, thinly sliced
- 12 large slices Swiss cheese (or your favorite cheese)
- For the glaze
- 1/2 cup butter
- 3 Tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 Tablespoons of Worcestershire sauce
- 3 Tablespoons Maille Honey Dijon mustard
- 1 Tablespoon poppy seeds
- 1/2 cup chopped red pepper
- 1/2 cup chopped scallions
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Grease a cookie pan and roll out the crescent roll as much as you can.
- Spread out the ham evenly followed by the cheese spread evenly.
- Sprinkle the red pepper and green onion scallions over the cheese.
- Roll up the entire ham and cheese crescent roll like you would cinnamon rolls.
- Cut in 12-15 slices at least 1 inch wide. Place in a 13 x 9" baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a small pan, combine the glaze ingredients and cook until melted and smooth. Pour glaze evenly over the ham and cheese crescent rolls.
- Bake uncovered for 25 minutes or until golden brown. Serve warm.